Jackson Cemetery is about 12 miles north of Chattanooga on Dayton Pike. The land for the cemetery was given by T J Jackson to be used for the family and other kindred. From the intersection of Highway 153 and Dayton Pike go 0.7 tenths of a mile on Dayton Pike to the current location of James Countertops located on the left side of the road. As soon as you turn in the drive there is a dirt road on the right hand side which leads to the cemetery. Barker Cemetery is first on the right and Jackson Cemetery is approximately fifty yards on up the road. It is fenced and well maintained.
Surveyed by Dennis C. Wilson
August 19, 2010
Names of individuals in this cemetery were recorded as they appeared on the tombstones. No attempt was made to correct obvious errors or differences in spelling. Every attempt has been made to record this information correctly. However, mistakes are possible. The information on this page may NOT be reproduced in any format for profit or presentation by any other person or organization without the written consent of the contributor, the legal representative of the submitter, or The Hamilton County Tennessee Genealogy Society.
View Jackson Cemetery in a larger map
Click on name to view tombstone
|Jackson, Flossie E||04/18/1898||07/23/1914|
|Jackson, Floyd H||04/20/1888||12/10/1923|
|Jackson, Infant Daughter||01/04/1938||01/04/1938||D/O Irene & Frank Jackson|
|Jackson, Lillie Thurman||12/22/1891||01/07/1929||Wife of Frank Jackson|
|Jackson, Rebecca Johnson||01/30/1870||04/04/1955|
|Jackson, Tandy J||02/27/1854||08/30/1913|
|Summers, Gary James||12/30/1946||01/01/1947|
To purchase large tombstone images without logo contact