Descendants of Samuel Parks
and Submitted by Rex Alexander
contact the submitter with questions or comments.
Generation No. 1
1. SAMUEL1 PARKS was born Abt. 1799 in North Carolina. He married SUSANNAH. She was born Abt. 1799 in North Carolina.More About SAMUEL PARKS: Cherokee Siler Roll: 1851, #1545
More About SUSANNAH: Cherokee Siler Roll: 1851, #1542
Children of SAMUEL PARKS and SUSANNAH are:
i. RICHARD T.2 PARKS.
More About RICHARD T. PARKS:
Census: Cherokee Siler Roll #1543
ii. ROBERT CALHOUN PARKS.
iii. CALVIN PARKS, b. 1825.
2. iv. JOHN ROSS PARKS, b. 1833, North Carolina.
Generation No. 2
2. JOHN ROSS2 PARKS (SAMUEL1) was born 1833 in North Carolina. He married LOUISA.
More About JOHN ROSS PARKS:Cherokee Indian: Eastern Band /North Carolina Reservation
Dawes Roll: 1898, #113
More About LOUISA:Cherokee Indian: Eastern Band /North Carolina Reservation
Cherokee Siler Roll: 1851, #1552
Children of JOHN PARKS and LOUISA are:
i. JACOB (JAKE) C.3 PARKS, m. TENNIE FULLER, August 05, 1989.
ii. WILLIAM F. PARKS. Patriot: Served in Civil War/Co A 6th TN Mounted INF, CSA
3. iii. ANNA ELIZABETH PARKS, b. September 1852, Cherokee Indian Reservation; d. Abt. 1925, Tennessee.
Generation No. 3
3. ANNA ELIZABETH3 PARKS (JOHN ROSS2, SAMUEL1) was born September 1852 in Cherokee Indian Reservation, and died Abt. 1925 in Tennessee. She married JOHN WESLEY CARROLL, JR 1873, son of JOHN CARROLL and EMILY STRONG. He was born April 1848 in Tennessee, and died Abt. 1925 in Kentucky.
Children of ANNA PARKS and JOHN CARROLL are:
4. i. EMMA (EMMIE)4 CARROLL.
ii. LEPTA (LEPTY) CARROLL, m. JACK SUGGS.Burial: Bay City, Michigan
iii. FLORENCE (FLOSSIE) CARROLL, b. August 29, 1874; d. August 22, 1921, Sale Creek, TN.
Burial: Rogers Cemetery/Sale Creek, TN
iv. ASBURY (DOT) DODSON CARROLL, b. May 10, 1884, Sale Creek, TN; d. 1905, Sale Creek, TN..Self inflicted gunshot.Burial: Patterson Cemetery/Sale Creek, TN
v. LILLIE CARROLL, b. 1885, Sale Creek, TN; d. Sale Creek, TN; m. ? ADAMS.
Burial: Rogers Cemetery/Sale Creek, TN.. Unmarked grave
vi. BESSIE J. CARROLL, b. April 1888; m. ? ALLEN.
5. vii. ANNA MAE CARROLL, b. Bet. May 31, 1891 - 1892, Sale Creek, Tennessee; d. January 22, 1966, Sale Creek, Tennessee.
viii. BURKE PRADY CARROLL, b. May 1897; d. 1964, Michigan; m. MINNIE RASH.
Generation No. 4
4. EMMA (EMMIE)4 CARROLL (ANNA ELIZABETH3 PARKS, JOHN ROSS2, SAMUEL1) She married WILLIE HAWKINS.
Child of EMMA CARROLL and WILLIE HAWKINS is:
i. REX5 HAWKINS.
5. ANNA MAE4 CARROLL (ANNA ELIZABETH3 PARKS, JOHN ROSS2, SAMUEL1) was born Bet. May 31, 1891 - 1892 in Sale Creek, Tennessee, and died January 22, 1966 in Sale Creek, Tennessee. She married She married (1) SAMUEL LOGAN PINCKNEY ALEXANDER January 11, 1909 in Dayton Tennessee, son of JAMES ALEXANDER and SUSAN KEITH. He was born July 24, 1887 in Bakewell, Tennessee, and died October 02, 1936 in Sale Creek, Tennessee. (2) JOHN CAMPBELL. He was born May 02, 1892, and died October 29, 1955 in Sale Creek, TN. All buried in Welsh Cemetery
All information of future generations may be found in Descendants of John Alexander